I found the use of video and the visit to important places/traditions in the community to be a unique and irreplaceable component of the study that I am sure will be a legacy for the community.
Ontario Ministry of Transportation
Storytelling & Engagement
Take it to the next level.
Move your community objectives forward with regulators, proponents and citizens by creating project outputs that inspire people to learn more and get involved. Use creative approaches and project outputs to enhance studies of all types and scopes:
- Indigenous Knowledge and Land Use Studies
- Land Use Planning
- Socio-economic Studies
- Environmental Management Plans
- Anything you can think of, really!
When you choose a creative approach to address your community’s challenges you are saying yes to creating new, as-yet-unimagined possibilities for your future. Choose creative engagement to accomplish many profound and interconnected goals:
- to vision, plan, and heal
- to nurture empathy and understanding
- to create connections and build community
- to activate your community’s imagination
- to embrace the future with confidence and clarity
At SVS we are passionate about the potential of storytelling to transform lives, communities and companies for the better.
How we can help:
Now that you know who we are and what we do, tell us more about what’s going on in your world..